size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
01-12-2023, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2023, 03:02 AM by Artorias. Edited 1 time in total.)

Artorias could practically feel the stress melt away from Bowen's body when he scooped her up and she breathed a sigh of relief. It was almost humorous to him. After all they'd been through, all the love they shared, did she really think there would ever be a circumstance where he rebuked her love? Lying beneath the stars with his beloved sister wound up in his arms brought a gentle smile to Artorias' lips. He hated what she had to go through to get to where they were now, but if he had the choice of either doing it all again knowing where they'd end up or walking away from it all, he knew he'd tread the same path. While the petite fae sprawled herself out languidly across his broad form, Art contented himself with just holding her and running his giant paws up and down her back from shoulder to waist, letting his soft touch unwind her and relax her, welcoming her back home and to him. Bowen's tail, a cascade of silky soft cream and caramel, began a gentle sway back and forth, very nearly reaching some parts of him that would have shifted the entire tone of their embrace. As it was, the Aegis was able to keep himself reined in, at least for now, so he wouldn't ruin the sweetness of their reunion.

There was a few moments of peace and quiet while the two Carpathians held on to one another, the chirping of nocturnal insects the only other sound besides their breathing and the distant ocean waves on this warm night. Bowen's dainty paws pulling through his fur coaxed pleased rumbles low in the dire brute's chest, and her apology was swiftly dismissed by a slow nod from the man. "I know you didn't mean it. There's nothing to be sorry for, Bo." Artorias craned his neck down to plant a tender lick across his sister's crown. "I'm just glad you came back home." Another moment passed, and then Bowen asked about Briar. Did he need to get back to her? Yes, eventually. But right now, he was far too busy enjoying his reunion with her to cut it short. "At some point. But not right now." Fiery amber eyes moved to peer down his chest to where Bowen lay across him, a content and loving smile resting easily on his lips while he gazed at her. "I'm all yours right now." Finding the balance between his two women had been the challenge they faced before Bowen's mental health crisis. Artorias was determined to make things work with Briar and with Bowen.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.