size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
01-12-2023, 06:29 PM

At Dusk's inquiry about the cedar trees, Talyssa set to deep thought for a few moments. She recalled the time that Momma had taken her to the Aspen Dam, and they had talked about changing the land. She said the whole forest could look different one day, it would just take a really long time. "Yeah, you could plant a new one, but I think it would take a lifetime to grow." She eventually mused. But then she wondered, do different trees grow at different rates? Maybe Momma would know the answer to that too.

With her attention flashing back and forth between her sister's face, and the rainbows cast by the light in the mist, it was difficult for her to decide what she enjoyed most. "I know! I love it here." Talyssa answered. Of all the places she had seen so far, this was certainly one of her favorites- and this wasn't even the best part. Her pale blue gaze drifted to the steep slope that she had descended with Dad. It was a little treacherous to maneuver the last time she was, but she was bigger now, and relatively confident in her ability to retrace those original steps. "Hey, do you want to go down to the bottom of the waterfall?" Talyssa asked with enthusiasm. "It's a little dangerous, you gotta stay on your toes and be mindful of loose rocks. But it's even more pretty at the bottom." She ensured. Besides, She had never known her sister to balk at the idea of a challenge.