An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
01-13-2023, 12:36 AM

Manea was very observant—especially when it came to her children. It didn't slip past her the way Mariah perked up with visual interest when she cut her paw. It wasn't the same kind of interest that Alastor showed around blood—which was probably a good sign—but a curiosity that she had seen from Avacyn when she was a pup when she first discovered the ability to craft and make anything she wanted. It was the kind of curiosity in a subject that she didn't really know how to shape or teach, but she could see the desire to learn and could always find the resources her daughter needed for it. Mariah got the roll of bandages she had requested quickly and Manea gave her daughter a grateful smile. "Thank you, sweetheart."

She went to pick up the wrapping just to cover up the cut and keep from getting blood on everything as she continued on with her work, but she paused as she noticed Mariah examining the cut. "No, not very much," she reassured her daughter, lowering her paw a bit so the girl could get a better look. It was a shallow cut, just enough to be annoying and make a mess, but hardly anything compared to other wounds she had gotten over the years. Smiling, Manea picked up the roll of bandages with her other paw and held them out to Mariah. "Do you want to help me wrap my paw? Just try not to wrap it too loose or too tight. You want it tight enough to stay on well, but not so tight that it cuts off the blood flow to my toes."

Manea | Temno | Ciemny