size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
01-13-2023, 02:51 PM

She expected nothing less of her mother as Manea paused the quick work they were doing before dinner and fully put her focus on her. Fia wasn't exactly sure how her mother would feel about what she asked, she was pretty sure it was no big deal but then again... She supposed there was a reason she was talking to her mother opposed to her father. She would soon see why maybe.

"I uh, made a friend at the festival that was at The Steppe." Easy enough. Though maybe that was a big step for her in the eyes of her closest family members. She didn't really care much for anyone, so friends weren't easy to come by with her and that had always been clear. "I was wondering if he could come to visit for a few days." Casual, maybe harmless, maybe not. Fia wasn't a stupid girl, she was raised by intelligent parents and other wolves and on top of that very passionate parents. Not that it was exactly clear that's what she wanted but she could see through the eyes of one of her parents how that could be some kind of boyfriend situation. She wouldn't take it that far herself, Stolas was just a friend. But with her asking for her own den and now pushing on this, who knew. Maybe that was a little too much.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.