Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-18-2013, 08:38 PM

She slowly shook her head at Pontifex's words, Loccian never thought she would have such an important role after the one she had back in their birthpack. Dirt basically, just a punching bag for the crazed Carrion, having to cower in her den, watch the others make a life for themselves. She never imagined herself to be where she was now, didn't expect to even be alive this long. The very thought would make her head lower, a deep sigh slipping through her lips. ?Ambassador and Grand Duke... yours is not so surprising, you were good at what you did... But I am still proud of you Pontifex, happy to be able to call you my brother.?

Grey orbs would fall upon him, smile on her lips. ?We still have quite a lot to catch up on, what has my brother been up to lately?? Casual conversation. Loccian never really just sat and talked to either of her brothers, to see what was going on in their lives, were they happy, sad, frightened or angry about something? Perhaps if she had done it with Octavian he would still be here, be able to share a nice moment with his siblings.

Speech,

Awesome table by Wolf <3