An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
01-14-2023, 04:48 PM

Avantika wasn't sure whether she was disappointed or glad that someone was already there, seemingly training with her companions. She had gone here for a spar and she was getting one without having to wait at all, so why was there a spark of faint irritation twisting her fur? She was just tired, probably. It had already been a day of strange experiences given the conversation she had with Mercury, which had been surprisingly vulnerable for her -- she was trying not to regret it now. This is growth, she reminded herself. Growth can be hard sometimes. She let herself smile and reply, if not cheerfully at least in a friendly way, "Yeah, I was thinking that. Want to just jump into it now?" She'd let Memento Mori go first if she wanted to, but would make sure that she was in a defensive stance. Avantika Carpathius the Commander of the Hallows did not get caught off guard.

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.