gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-15-2023, 10:22 AM
The cat remained silent, but that was of no consequence to Venom. She was used to Plague’s snow leopard duo who were for the majority, silent and observing creatures. Incubus managed to give her his trust as she communicated subtly to him her intentions. And the maned wolf was surprised, if not friendly as she was confronted by Venom’s intrusion. While the Empress did not have the dexterous paws of some, she could always rely on Poison to back her up. Like he could read her mind, the giant squirrel leapt to Venom’s back.

"My name is Venom, and not quite, but I have a decent amount of crafting experience.” SHe told the woman as she made herself comfortable before the strangers. "My friend here is the real crafter though.” She introduced the squirrel as he scampered down her shoulder and began to work over the supplies. "I assume you’re working on some warm shoes. These can be kind of tricky,” Poison lifted to pieces of hide for all to see. "You’ll need a sole, the part you’ll be walking on. Its better if this material is more sturdy leather. If you boil it you can make the piece more rigid to better protect your paw pads and to keep it from wearing out swiftly.” She offered as the boots began to come together.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]