size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
01-16-2023, 04:28 PM
Corbie chuckled at his question. "I'm not particularly experienced with goats, but if there is a herd that is being particularly troublesome that you need removed I'm sure we could take a does few in and help you harvest the rest. If nothing else, you'd at least be able to pack your larders full." Goats didn't bring as much to the table as Corbie's sheep did, since they weren't wool bearing animals, but with the help of the few primates that made their homes in Avalon maybe they could be coaxed to provide milk to supplement pups and lambs when needed, or to make into trade goods. "It is a concern I have with the sheep attracting unwanted attention, but since there is little way around that I've decided to make an asset out of that inevitable contact and hopefully gain trade partners once they realize that we aren't going to roll over for them." She shrugged. That would be something that would prove out - or not - in the future. "I still have a few packs yet that I have yet to introduce myself to, but I plan to do so before they try to test us out of curiosity."
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times