size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Pride - DemisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-16-2023, 05:28 PM

He forced himself to remain still as he waited impatiently patiently for whoever led this pack to arrive. As he waited, he wondered how his uncle had been doing in the brief time they had parted ways. Finan had tried to make his own way in the world, but rogue life was hard on his own, and he didn't quite fit in with the rogue bands that he had found. He wasn't exactly the fierce, fight-your-way-to-survive type. So here he was, hoping this pack had what he needed. He trusted his uncle's judgment completely, so he trusted that hopefully, this pack would be the place he'd call home.

As he looked up, he spotted a monochrome figure approaching, and she introduced herself as Corbie, alpha of Avalon. Oh good! This was exactly who he wanted to speak with! "Hello Corbie, my name is Finan. I'm uh...Cloud's nephew. He mentioned yer pack and told me he was joinin' and it appears he did! I uh, I was wonderin' if I migh' join as well. I've been with me uncle since I was a pup and only a short time ago I tried to find my own way bu' it didn't quite work out..." He trailed off, feeling embarrassed and like a failure. Had he said too much? Not enough? He wasn't sure. He lacked experience with these sorts of situations and social situations in general. It was always just him and his uncle, and sometimes the occasional loner or something that he had run into out in the wilds. He took a deep breath, "He told me a bit abou' your pack and to be honest, I'm simply not meant for the life of a rogue. I'm a big guy, sure, bu' I don' want to fight every single day of me life just tryna survive.." How pathetic did that sound? Was it normal for others to feel the same as him? Or was he the only one? He didn't know, but he knew he didn't want to keep living the way he was.

"Talk, 'Think.'