ardent

You could flex a muscle and thrive here

medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-16-2023, 06:10 PM

She expected a better, more vicious fight. At least, she definitely expected more from someone trying to win his freedom and that of his claimed kids. But alas, she was as disappointed with him as she had been with Recluse. Safe to say they were a perfect match for each other! He tried to get one over on her, but despite Medusa's height, she was too quick with her leggy and slim body. He was heavier than her, sure, but what she lacked in weight, she made up for in speed. And speed along with her wild, more vicious fighting had earned her the win here. Her sharpened claws connected with his foreleg though she had failed to hook it, which was fine. At least he had a nice little cut to remember her by.

She was more focused on him than anything and hadn't noticed his little companion swooping in for a hit. Luckily for her, her own companions were vigilant and her new vulture friend had moved to intercept, seeking to knock the smaller owl out of the air. To secure her win and give him a memento of who he was dealing with, Medusa sought to quickly rise and rake her sharpened claws across the side of his muzzle in an attempt to leave some nasty scars in her wake there (ok'd by kurt) before pushing off and away from him as he started to pass out.

Well, she supposed that was that. "Medusa is going to assume Eraithus won't be fighting again for a while." She looked down on his battered form. Welp, time to start hunting down the runaways!

-exit and drags Eraithus with her I guess lol-

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: