gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-16-2023, 06:54 PM

While Bellamy might have been worried about burdening Corbie with her woes, the other woman offered her comfort. While the monochrome alpha might have preferred to hold to pacifism, she understood that there were some things that could not be resolved peacefully. Bellamy, who had fought all her life, wasn’t as familiar with resolving things without conflict. It was something she longed to work on, for her family’s sake… but… Her thoughts shifted back to Ignis. Any wolf who would use a child as leverage against an adult was a different breed of monster. She sighed softly, and was grateful for Corbie’s reassurance.

“Thank you, Corbie.” Bellamy told her. “I’ll admit… I have been fighting my whole life, and so tactics like this are not unfamiliar to me. But I’m trying my hardest to change, to become better for my family, for Ethne. I want a safe place where my children can grow up without fear…” She sighed softly. “I don’t want this to come to more bloodshed, but I will do what I have to in order to ensure Saga comes home. I’m stuck in an awkward position… willing to fight… but not wanting to cause more stress upon my family. I’m fighting myself.” Her green gaze softened.

“That’s why I admire the stance you have taken with Avalon. I do not believe this is something I could personally achieve… but it makes me relieved to know such a pack exists.” Bellamy furrowed her brow. “I would like to remain on friendly terms with Avalon, or even ally with your pack, should you be willing. I respect your stance of pacifism, and would never ask you to fight Ethne’s or my battles for me. But I believe we can help each other in forms of trade or an exchange of skills among our members. There are a good number of herbs growing within Ethne’s territory, for example, as well as a sweet rock-like candy that grows within the cavern beyond the falls. My children certainly adore it.” Bellamy chuckled softly. Their talk had shifted in the direction she had meant for it to… and after this meeting, she would hopefully be on her way to retrieve Saga.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.