ardent

D to the E, to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-16-2023, 07:10 PM

She followed Nuru through the mangroves as they tracked down the deer, though at some point Medusa had split off to find her own spot for a better chance at not losing their target whenever Nuru decided to choose a target. Despite her usual, bouncy self, Medusa was a quick learner and by this point, had hunted plenty of animals. She was as careful as she was willing to fly in with gnashing teeth. Though the mangroves proved to be a different sort of hunting ground with all the water everywhere. Despite her size, Medusa was surprisingly light on her feet. She didn't have all the brawn and heaviness that most others her size did. She was more on the scrawny, leggy side. Which honestly, suited her just fine.

As she snuck closer to the herd, the smell grew stronger and she occasionally glanced toward Nuru as she continued to look for a signal. Nuru had glanced her way at least once so far, but no signal yet. As they drew close, Medusa scanned the herd and could see the does and the bucks, though she wasn't yet sure which one Nuru wanted. At least, not until her hunting partner went for it. She watched as Nuru closed in on one in particular, and Medusa moved to get close, preparing herself for when the herd inevitably ran to leave the old lady behind.

As soon as Nuru made an attempt to drive the target away and the rest scattered, Medusa gleefully ran forth and straight into the fray, cackling and snapping as legs and bodies scattered all around her. She had clipped one with her teeth just for the hell of it, ducked to avoid being kicked by another as it jumped past, and then made a beeline for the old lady doe that Nuru was after. "Medusa's gonna getcha!" She shouted as her paws ate the ground in pursuit.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: