A rose can never lie

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
10-18-2013, 11:16 PM

>>Listen to my lullaby<<

Ryu didn't try to steal anything, she simply showed an interest in one thing, and enjoyed it. After all Canttina herself was polygamous, same as Ryu, so there was no such thing as stealing. Ryu knew how many wolves she had bed, if one was oblivious that was their fault. The overseer only laughed, she was insane, it was a fun state of mind. And she didn't know who else didn't like it, unless they were plain stupid. It was the lady Raven, oh how she had grown an interest in her too. Raven was beautiful as well in her own way, though a bit foolish from her point of view. And nothing could offend her, she just didn't work that way.
"Oh but it is morning!" She snickered, pulling herself closer towards Raven. They were pack mates, they shouldn't hate each other. There was no need to be sorry, because Ryu was simply not sorry. She lowered her head though and made a small pouty face. "I'm sorry dear Raven, I did not mean to cause trouble." After she smiled and perked up again. Her tail wagged back and forth.

Speech,