ardent

Goblin Queens

Morticia

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-17-2023, 12:45 AM

Okay, it was time to teach the kiddos a thing or two now. Winter was finally here, they were a little older now, and Medusa was now mostly healed up after her tussles with Recluse and Mr. Recluse. Though he looked far worse than she did, and yet, she had no regerts. Fear? Who was he!? He was a stranger to Medusa! But alas, none of that mattered at the moment. What mattered was making sure her surprise kids got a head start on things and learned the things she had been denied at their age. While she was no master at teaching, nor had she ever really taught anyone anything save for herself, how hard could it be? She wanted to gauge their interests and help guide them in ways she had never truly received. No way were they going to end up helpless the way she had growing up, oh no! Luckily, having this pack already gave them the headstart they needed. Now to figure out what the hell they were interested in so she could teach them (or find someone to teach them) their passions.

And the first one up was Morticia! Her dear little rainbow gremlin was full of energy and had been from the moment she could walk and talk. Now, all Medusa had to do was to harness that or...well...maybe she'd just set her loose and watch it all unfold. Yeah, that definitely sounded like more fun! Maybe it would work in her childs favor!? Only one way to find out, right? She trotted away from the den in search of her colorful little girl, uttering a soft call for the girl in an effort to summon her from wherever she might be.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: