gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
01-17-2023, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2023, 09:48 AM by Voodoo. Edited 1 time in total.)
"uh oh, uh oh, you made a mistake. Tell me things that cant be true."

Voodoo had never intended to lead a pack in her life. But the homes taken from her and her children buried in her like a dagger. Just as she had found phantom like that the alpha had been nowhere to be seen. She was here so she would try to take her claim. Someone else had already called and here the empress came to greet the stranger face to face.

Voodoo was glad in a way that it wasnt on of her family members. However this victory wasnt for the great kleins, it was for her family. "I look forward to a good fight. My names Voodoo." she would allow the challenger to introduce herself.

-- fight start

Voodoo spread her limbs evenly, her tail adjusting itself for her. She felt the hackles on her neck rise lips pulled back in a snarl. Let the warrior blood flow through her. Voodoo pushed off her back legs lunging at Lurid. She aimed to slam her right shoulder into the left side of Lurids chest. Opening her jaws she attempted to attack Lurids inner shoulder where her left limb met with her body. Adrenaline flowed through her. Let it be a good fight.

Voodoo vs Lurid for pack challenge
Round 1/3
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Intermediate Healer

Note: given permission to change rounds from 1/2 to 1/3 by Tea