size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
01-17-2023, 11:21 PM

She was amused as her younger sister considered that this was her favorite place when she was younger. She seemed a smart girl, Fia could at least give her that. Though she never expected any less coming from their parents. She wasn't very outward about it but Fia was confident and held high regard for herself and to an extent the rest of her immediate family. Even if she wasn't all friendly with her new younger siblings. "Oh yeah, don't get me wrong it's still pretty great." She paused with a smile, a little devious. "There's plenty of things to see outside though, I've snuck out once or twice." Was that a brag? Yeah, maybe. Maybe she said too much... oh well. She wasn't really worried about it anyways.

She hummed as she had mentioned that Avacyn and Saracyn were more of a package deal, and she shrugged. She supposed they spent more time together now that they weren't living in the den... or well, alone time together. Not that Fia had real in depth knowledge about any of that. They seemed a little more present as she was growing up. Was she feeling a little bad about moving out of the den now and not being like her older siblings to her? She didn't think so. "Well Avacyn's usually doing all that pack heir stuff, and sometimes making jewelry. I don't really think Saracyn is into that stuff." She didn't know though, he could have been. She chuckled a little as she squinted down at her younger sister, "Me, I get to do whatever I want. I guess kind of like Saracyn." More boasts, it was pretty fun honestly. She hadn't ever really had the chance to interact with wolves her age. So her impressionable younger siblings? That was certainly growing on her. "I'd say you and Malico would be kind of a package deal too don't you think?"

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.