gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Kara
01-18-2023, 12:50 AM

Rhysand was more then pleased to hear Manea's response. Pale green eyes watched as the She-Wolf gracefully moved to sit down. The lavish swish of that purple tail was rather enjoyable to watch but his gaze did not remain lowered for long. As she began to speak his eyes settled upon her own. Rhys was an excellent listener, taking in each and every word this Matriarch spoke. He peppered in gentle nods to agree with some of her explanations and to show he was liking what he was hearing. This was not just for show, Rhys did believe that her description of Elysium was rather promising. In addition, there was something about this lavender lass that drew him in. That was something, despite anything else, that he would enjoy exploring further.

As she finished Rhysand took a few moments to think everything over. Lips slipped into a small grin as smooth vocals weaved through the autumnal air. "I am more then pleased to have found my way here. It sounds like you have built upon a formidable foundation with plenty of opportunities for newcomers." A pause. "That is all one could wish for, is it not?" A hunger for power slithered through Rhys' veins, this is not all he could wish for. But, Elysium was a start for the pale beast to get started in these new, strange, lands. "I'd love to join Elysium if you would have me." A pause. "My skills lay mostly in the realm of fighting but I am more then willing to expand my horizons if need be. Beyond that I can hunt, patrol, pick herbs, and whatever else you may need of me. I am -quite- flexible." Eyes settled on her own as he patiently awaited her response.

Rhysand is a rated M character.
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]