build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
01-18-2023, 01:13 AM
Art & Code © Skelle 2023

"Speech!"

Incubus felt relief wash over the entirety of his form as Riva spoke. Not only would she not turn away but the fae spoke of potentially beginning a garden. His lips slipped into an easy grin as he offered a firm nod, "Excellent." His smile beamed as a thought flashed into his head, "I am no healer but I can offer my muscles if you need help building and fixing." Incubus puffed out his chest with a light chuckle but his display was short lived as Venom made an appearance.

His half-sister looked rather tired and smelled of pup. Incubus felt a tad bit guilty to draw the new Mother away from her younglings but the sooner Riva was accepted into Ashen the sooner she could begin the healing process from what she'd endured these last few seasons. He hoped this would be a swift process, for the lot of them. "Ah, Empress, I do hope the little ones are doing well." Incubus offered a genuine smile as he thought of the little Kleins tucked away in the royal dens. "This is my friend, Riva, she's actually here to seek acceptance into Ashen." He gestured to the small Healer with waved of his paw, "I believe she'd be an incredible asset to the pack due to her knowledge of healing and she was also a friend of my Father. She had created a salve for him to protect his pink skin from the sun. I think it would be valuable to supply Ashen with an ample supply of this salve, seeing as most of us are prone to the burns, if Riva is willing." Incubus felt as though he was speaking too much and looked to Riva, "I will stop rambling now." The male quieted as he allowed Riva to introduce herself and say what she wished.

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. brave enough Wolfpaw Lake 02:31 PM, 01-08-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024