gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
01-19-2023, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2023, 12:36 PM by Scald. Edited 2 times in total.)

A lot had happened recently. Most of it had been a whirlwind for the boy. He was growing up too and was now of age to participate in raids. At least that much he was excited about. Everything else was still really really sad and he too didn't have much interest in doing much lately. Maybe a big raid would help lift everyone's spirits! Eager to learn the ropes and get a real taste of fun, Scald followed after his somber father. Looking back to make sure at least Rexx was following and hopefully Deluge and their mom too, Scald smirked in their direction. "I bet I'll get the most wins!" He hissed before sticking out his tongue.

Turning his attention back to the assembled meeting, Scald took his place near his father. Turning his eyes to Sparrow, he dipped his muzzle respectfully before glancing around to see who else was there. So far, it was just a wolf that he didn't recognize. She was older by quite a few years and sandy blonde in color. Curious, Scald called out to her. "Aye, I'm Scald. Who're you?" The gangly youth asked with a tilt of his head.

S C A L D