size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Critical Attack!
01-19-2023, 11:42 PM

Malico had promised Mariah that he would take her on a little adventure across the land bridge and, today, he is going to make good on his word. Since his sister’s energy can wax and wane, the boy waits until she is on one of her upswings to pull her out to go explore. Paws cut a path across familiar territory as he slowly walks with Mar, not wishing for her to expend all her energy on the trip when the destination will be so much fun. In short order, paws touch the grass of the neighboring land and he indicates that they have a little further to go.

Bright turquoise eyes try to sneak glances at Mariah when she isn’t paying attention as he silently tries to gauge how she is doing. True to his word, Malico brings the pair to a small cluster of strange plants and he proudly says, “Well, here you are! I think these are herbs but you’ll have to tell me if I am right.” An amused grin plays across his dark lips as he watches Mar, trying to see if he has made her happy with this little expedition.

After a moment Malico clears his throat and says, “There are always some prey lurking around here. How about, you check out this stuff and I’ll catch us a snack?” Brows lift in question, waiting for her approval of his plan before breaking off to begin anything.

"Malico Mendacium"