gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-20-2023, 09:22 AM
Venom appeared and had she had her sight would have wondered if she was interrupting something, but the small reassurances went unnoticed by the monarch. Incubus swiftly found his voice as he greeted her in return, she offered a small dip of her head as he explained who was before her now, and apologized for taking her away fro the newest litter of Klein puppies.

This would be the biggest show of trust in Incubus yet. He had been loyal to her and his duties since she had invited him home. Now his confidence in bringing Riva here for acceptance would be Venom putting her belief in his word. He was certain this woman would be an asset to Ashen, so the Empress allowed herself to believe in her brother’s judge of character. Besides, this was not her first encounter with the Klein family. She had known Hanibal and had helped him in the past. Her uncle was not the only pink skinned Klein, and perhaps Riva would truly be the asset Inc believed her to be.

Riva agreed to what Inc had said, mentioning she would gladly let Venom try her salve, but added her skill and specialty in the health of puppies specifically. The woman seemed unassuming enough, and sweet really, but Venom was not eager to expose her newborns to a complete stranger. "I see.” Or she didn’t but it was more a figure of speech. "Well, I believe there is no harm in welcoming you into Ashen. I can offer you an Herbalist rank for now, but if you prove yourself to me the lead healer position is currently empty.” She hinted softly. "I’m curious to try your salve, but you’ll forgive me if I prefer to get to know you before I have you see my puppies.” She ended with a good natured smile.

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. brave enough Wolfpaw Lake 02:31 PM, 01-08-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024