size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Critical Attack!
01-20-2023, 08:55 PM

The plants that Malico had found are indeed herbs and a grin tugs at the corners of his lips as Mar confirms it. She names the plant and he absently nods while filing it and the scent away in his memory for future use. Then, Mariah turns to him and Mal catches her words of praise which has his grin growing. He suggests that she can pick the herbs and he can hunt some food for them while they are out here and his sister agrees. He knows she is strong and independent and the boy wants to give her space to do as she wishes.

Mariah says she will stay in the area and nods slowly, saying, “Okay. I won’t go too far and, if you need me for anything, howl. I will come running.” With a wink, Malico moves off, allowing her space and time to work while he heads off to find the rabbits he had scented on the breeze. Using the wind to his advantage, he allows the wind to push their scent toward him and the boy quickly tracks the creatures to an area a little way off from Mar.

Body hunkers down as he slows, not wishing to frighten the prey until he ready to run them down. A head with long ears comes into view as a rabbit stands up from behind a rock and Malico stills, waiting for his chance to strike.

"Malico Mendacium"