Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
01-20-2023, 10:23 PM

As Seere sits on the side of Voodoo’s supporters, watching the challenge unfold, a familiar dark form moves to join her. Mint and purple eyes turn to find her uncle and the girl’s tail thumps the ground happily while she offers him a huge smile. As he sits, the girl leans toward Incubus and she answers his question, “So the monochrome fighter is Voodoo and she is my aunt! Oh, hey! That means she is your half-sister!” The small healer tries to keep her excitement tempered, she really does, but, with her uncle joining her, the small girl cannot help but feel joy.

Eyes turn to the group of Elysian wolves and she gestures toward the gray male while saying, “He called the other lady, Lurid. So, I guess that is her name. Don’t know anything about her but she seems pretty angry.” Her gaze lingers on the group as she asks, “Have you met any of them? I know they belong to our allies, Elysium. I think that big lady is their leader, Manea but again, haven’t met them.” A small shrug is given before Seere turns back to the fight while she instinctively leans toward her uncle, aiming to press a little of her weight into him.

The touch is familiar and comforting, something that the girl often does with her family.

Seere Abraxas-Destruction

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.