Expert Hunter (171)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
01-20-2023, 11:13 PM

The lady turned to look at him, calling him a nickname he’d never heard before. Alexander tilted his head to the side at the greeting, a bit of a thoughtful frown on his face. She had introduced herself as Dagrún, one of Ethne’s warriors though, and instantly the strange word was forgotten and Alex’s green eyes lit up. “A warrior, like my mama?” It was clear he was fascinated by the idea, a big grin appearing on his face. “My name is Alexanxder, but my parents and siblings call me Alex, cause Alexander is a bit long.” His gaze shifted back to the trees as Dagrún scowled up at them.

Keeping near the youth Song chuckled softly at his energy. He was young, and naive, but in time he would grow and learn. Seeing his confusion at the woman’s mention of her companion, the badger cut in. “Kestrels are birds of prey. A squirrel would make a pretty good meal for your companion. If it gets the right one then the creek might be quieter for a while. I swear, its almost every other day with those things.” Alexander glanced at the badger and then back toward the branches with a tilt of his head.

“Are the squirrels really that annoying usually?” He asked, turning his attention back on the monochrome woman. “Is your kestrel somewhere nearby? Can I see it?” His tail had started to wag back and forth and, not flinching at the idea of a squirrel becoming some birds lunch, he seemed more eager in seeing what would eat it.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Alexander has two companions - an American badger and a sharp-shinned hawk. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.