gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-21-2023, 12:27 PM
Venom never had the intention to compare the life she had now, and the one she had with Hattori. She had loved him once, and her sense of honor was too high for her to harbor ill will towards him. She didn’t change her mind that he had made a terrible decision in leaving her, but that moment in her life had opened the door for this. Venom would never love her older children any less, they were the absolute light of her life, it was just that the newest litter now shared that love and adoration. The difference was how supportive and involved Maverick was compared to Hattori.

Maybe it was that she didn’t have her sight, or maybe he was just a much better father than he had ever expected to be. Either way, Venom was deeply proud of her mate and the family that they made together. As she slowly awoke her love, her subtle movements were not enough to keep from waking the young puppies they were wrapped around. Mav squeezed her lightly as he mumbled his greeting and the children began to move.

Rebel was the first, breaking the spell over her brothers and they began to move around as well. Venom couldn’t see them but she could feel their antics as they tumbled and climbed around her belly. The feeling of little paws in her fur made her grin as the puppies concerned themselves over their father. After little Bel’s not so quiet whisper, Mav turned the question to her. Already Venom planned to bring them outside tonight, as the rumor had already spread through the young litter of puppies. Her grin widened as she teased, "I don’t know… Don’t you think one more day?” Of course she wouldn’t make them wait another day, that was an eternity to a young puppy. Plus, with the snow, she had her doubts they would want to be out in the cold for very long.

As Maverick unwound himself from her Venom followed his lead and lifted herself as well, still heavily leaning against him. "I suppose it depends on how well everyone can listen.” She offered a gentle hint, expecting the puppies to line up in attention at their mother’s request.

"Venom & Maverick"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. promise me you wont grow up Cryer's Ravine 11:59 AM, 01-13-2023 02:50 AM, 02-13-2024