Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-21-2023, 04:48 PM

Modesty wasn’t too concerned about the bones that dotted the landscape more plentifully than stones in this place, the lack of trees made it perfect for stargazing. She had caught her daughter mentioning travelling south to try and find some ‘coyote balls’ and had jumped at the opportunity to gather up Scald too. They would travel south together, and hopefully Modesty would be able to teach the kids a thing or two about finding their way home. Not that they had struggled so far…

As they were leaving, a brown shadow had crept up behind, and by the time Modesty had caught wind of it, it was going to be a pain to go back. Honestly, it was the shrieking of his bird at her daughters bird that gave him away. Pesky things, at least come spring, they would have their own little dive bombers between them.

The children were chattering among themselves as the sun set above, and Modesty scanned the skies until she spotted Mintaka creeping above the horizon. She continued to scan the skies before speaking. “Say, can anyone tell me which way is west?” Sure they could locate polaris and work it out from there, but who didn’t love a shortcut?

“Speech.”

They said that I got to keep it sweet

-lesson 1/3-