An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
01-21-2023, 05:22 PM

Álarr's tentative smile fell with a deep sign as Sparrow stated that she hadn't seen Tyrian and that she tried not to think about it too much. Damn. If there was one wolf on the face of Boreas that might have kept in touch with his brother it was Sparrow and that hope was dashed. Álarr swore under his breath. "I guess that's that then. I haven't seen him or Torrent in…"

"How long has it even been?"

He shook his head. "A year, now." He'd been so focused on just moving forward and finding a place for himself he hardly noted the passing of time. To think they'd arrived at such a bizarre and unwelcome anniversary. "Tyrian disbanded the pack just as winter arrived last year. I don't know where he went or what his plans were. I went with my father and Jupiter to help with the new pups. They're yearlings now, all off on their own. I don't know where Jupiter is… or my father." Though Álarr was almost certain Valentine was dead now wherever he was.