An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
01-22-2023, 01:04 AM

It was always interesting to see what came of random visits to the border. Sometimes it was a visit from a friend or ally, sometimes it was a passing stranger, and sometimes, like today, it turned out to be a potential member. She hadn't had many chances to give the "sales pitch" for Elysium so she was always curious to see what the reaction to their philosophy would be. Rhysand took in her words in stride and after what seemed to be a moment of contemplation he responded favorably to her vision for the pack and mentioned how there was nothing else one could wish for. She gave him a pleased smile and a small nod. "I'm glad that you think so. I did purposefully try to find a balance between the safe haven I dreamed of for my family and making this place equally as inviting for those that are simply looking for a home so I'm glad that opportunity for newcomers comes across."

Her brows lifted with a bit of surprise as he then requested to join Elysium. She was always surprised whenever she had someone so quickly show interest in joining their pack, but perhaps that was only because she had been so particular about her own living arrangements. So much so that she had felt the need to create her own pack to fit them, in fact. Perhaps that kind of decision was just an easier one to make for others. She nodded quietly as he spoke of his skills and other areas he could assist with if need be. At the very least it did sound like he was willing to get to put in his fair share of the work which was really all she could ask of her members.

"I don't see why not," she replied with a soft chuckle. "I'll have you in our Amateur rank for the time being just while you get comfortable and decide where in our ranks you would like to land. We do have a Predator rank for our warriors, but there's a position for pretty much any skillset. Once you've shown your aptitude for something we'll see about moving you into a more permanent rank." She nodded back over her shoulder at the island that loomed off of the shore behind her. "For the most part we have all made our dens on the island and it is our main hub of the pack. It is where we keep most of our resources and when we have meetings they happen there. You're welcome to make your own space there, out here in the rock garden, or near the lake over that direction." She gestured toward Firefly Lake that made up the other third of their territory before bringing her aqua gaze back to their newest member. "Any questions?"

Manea | Temno | Ciemny