gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle
01-22-2023, 08:26 AM
The week had been hard on him, though he really didn't know that at his age. Honestly, after he was warm and fed and he started looking around his home, well there was A LOT to see. The pup was staring at his reflection in the creek. A few ducks had found themselves floating along in his, his long tail raised up over his head. Dangling it in front of the water he laughed, "I bet I could catch fish with this." he tilted his head. If he put some sort of bait on the end of his tail then he could catch something surely. Riv didn't think about the implications of his tail being bitten. Carefully he lowered the large fluffy appendage.

Rivaxsaurus turned to look further down the creek. He felt the urge to talk to someone, this was his grandmother's homeland, right? His father had said they named him after her. Well, when he grew up he wanted to name a Son Allen. After the great Allen Walker. His paws tingled, once he had realized where he was he'd been excited. The stories that had been drilled into his head the day he was born all originated at some point in Boreas and Auster. Though the child was not aware yet how vast that actually was. "Hey does anyone want to show me how to fish with my tail?" the odd pup hung his tail over his front paws. Puffing out the end as the thick winter-coated appendage just flicked at the tip.