gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-22-2023, 11:11 AM
Incubus seemed content with her decision, at the very least he had no argument or comment as she spoke to the experienced healer he brought with him. Riva spoke up, but not much. Venom could only imagine she was a small pixie-like thing. Of no physical harm to anyone, but as Venom had stated, he felt better getting to know her and trust her before asking her to get close to her precious offspring. Riva understood that much, and acquiesced gracefully.

What was more interesting though, was that Riva had lived here. The Empress was unaware if she had belonged to the pack that once resided here or if she had lived here in the interim but either way she would not deny her heartfelt request. "Of course you may.” Venom wouldn’t have dreamed of denying the little woman something like that. "No doubt the work will be of service to the pack.” Venom didn’t miss the melancholy in Riva’s voice, but she wasn’t about to press against it either. "Welcome home, Riva. Feel free to rely on Incubus for any of your immediate needs.” She volunteered her younger brother, knowing he would have no qualms. "And don’t be afraid to ask if you are in need of anything. I’m sure I will see you around, but for now I must excuse myself. I’m sure the pups are getting hungry.”

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. brave enough Wolfpaw Lake 02:31 PM, 01-08-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024