Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-22-2023, 03:15 PM
“I believe your right” He agreed. It had surprised him, as well. And he felt Azure had really blossomed as a leader. That he understood the role so much better now that he had stepped into it for a time. Sirius already knew that this time, the role would be more shared. He would not be the sole voice in the Armada any longer. It was good to know in his old age that he could rely upon his son. Someday, the Armada would be his, and his alone.

“True, true” he conceited softly as Art pointed out how many family members they would have. It seemed the Fatalis family was often spending time in the Hallows, or Artorias’s kin had travelled up to the Armada. Births, and deaths, and so many changes in their lives made the trips seem necessary. And it ensured that the Warlord knew his family would always be there. Briar might have married into the Carpathius, but they had married into the Fatalis, too. “And you will always be welcome in the Armada, too. I treasure what we have, between the Armada and the Hallows. You are my sanctuary, and I hope that I’m yours” He said. Then, he cleared his throat, and wiped his forepaws across the ground. Clearly, he was feeling far too sentimental. He cleared his throat, and gave Art a wry smile.

But he didn’t fully pull away, despite feeling self conscious of bearing deep emotions to the blue wolf. “I will Art. and I hope you know you can do the same” He said softly. “I’ll tell Azure that” He agreed. “And I was going to break the news to the pups in the morning”

"Speech"