Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-23-2023, 09:14 PM
The howl came, not from his border but within the mountain peak beside the Armada. The pleading call spoke of danger, and it was his duty as leader to see if the threat was one that would endanger his people. He sent Marshal ahead and started the trek up the mountain. It was a roundabout journey, and therefore not a quick one. Marshal arrived much earlier then he did. The companion circled her once, before landing on a small stone ledge. Tilting his head as he watched her carefully. Looking for all intents and purposes like a buzzard eyeing an easy fare. He fluffed up his feathers, and settled in to wait.

Some time later, the Warlord called from further up the mountain. "Marshal! Where am I going?" The bird shook out his feathers and dropped off the ledge. Snapping wings catching the wind, before he beat them heavily, bringing himself upwards and out of sight again. As Marshal arrived in view of the Warlord, he brought with him a muffled plea from below. That, more then the winged bird, allowed him to find her. He peeked down off the cliff and found her swaying there. "Well. What a mess you've gotten yourself into" he said, before pulling his head back out of view again. Muffled voices indicated he was speaking to someone, before he reappeared. "Alright, whats your name, Miss?" He asked, pausing a moment before speaking again. "My leopard friend is going to make her way down to a ledge that Marshal saw, and together the two of them are going to secure you in more vines. You with me so far?" He clarified