Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-23-2023, 10:18 PM
neighbours to Ashen? He looked at her incredulously. “Well then, now I know the first place I’m going” He decided, though he hadn’t told Keahi his plans yet. He fell silent, and let speak. Only to stifle a soft laugh at her next words. “I like this girl already” He said. He only wished she’d succeeded at getting to Valhalla.

“Alright, thank you Keahi” He said as she spoke. “I’ll head to Ashen first, and then to Ethyria. See if I can figure out what's going on there. As for you” His eyes were serious. Speaking, not as her friend, but as her Alpha. “I want you to head to Insomnia. It is for Venom to decide what to do with them, and she has not made a decision yet. In the meanwhile, I want you to go, and meet with Medusa. Promise her nothing, but find out what you can. Make nice. You’ll do that much better than I could” he gave her a wry smile. He knew his temper, and he did not forgive her for taking Recluse’s pack.

"Speech"