gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Kara
01-24-2023, 01:16 AM

Rhys could find entertainment and value in all interactions he had. Even the dullest of moments had something to offer. Even if that was to not give a Wolf the time of day again. Thus, the pale wraith often found himself in these interesting and rather unpredictable scenarios. There was something about this grey and tan stranger that made him want nothing more then to push his buttons. Sometimes Rhys would get an unfathomable itch for chaos. Perhaps this was due to his more serious and calculative nature when it came to matters of import. When alone or even in the company of strangers those various masks tend to mysteriously vanish.

The pushing of buttons paid off as the stranger spewed forth the words, "I'm not little." Rhysand's lips immediately rolled into an incredibly smug smirk. Even as that next rebuttal was tossed in his direction his expression radiated satisfaction. "And you look as though a Hawk is going to fly away with you any moment." Green eyes flicked dramatically to the canopy, "Best watch out, I think I see some rustling in the leaves." Rhys' attention moved back to the stranger as he broke out into a chuckle. "Fear not, I do not think you are that little. I was pulling your leg." He was enjoying spinning this stranger in circles of signals. Was he trying to insult him? Or was Rhys actually joking around? Honestly, it was likely he didn't know either.

Rhysand is a rated M character.
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]