gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Kara
01-24-2023, 01:37 AM

So far Elysium sounded like a wonderful opportunity for any new member. There seemed to be no gimmicks or strangle practices. They accepted those from seemingly any background as long as they didn't harm other members and there were plenty of ranks to choose from. Honestly, he figured there were quite a few packs of similar nature in these lands. But, did he have the desire to go howling at each and every border? No. Elysium was promising enough and surely if he felt otherwise after joining he'd be able to request to leave.

The lift of her brows and small laugh as she spoke gave Rhys the impression she was shocked or taken back. But, as she explained his rank and those beyond it seemed like he had nothing to worry about. The pale male nodded along as she went on about the majority of the pack living on the island but the other territories remained open to denning. As her gaze connected with his own her speech ceased, ending with a 'any questions?' Rhysand thought everything over for a few moments before shaking his head, "Not at the moment, no." Lips formed a smile as he spoke, "Thank you for your time and accepting me into Elysium." His eyes moved to scan the territory behind her before his attention settled on her once again. "I suppose it's time to sort out my den then. I will let you get back to it." He did not wish to keep her any longer. It was time for Rhys to explore his new home and perhaps meet a member or two. "Have a lovely evening, Manea." The lanky ghoul swished his tail as delicate steps were made. Rhysand flashed her a slippery smirk as he pressed on into the territory.

-exit unless stopped-

Rhysand is a rated M character.
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]