Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-19-2013, 10:17 AM

It felt good but wrong in a way, to just leave like that. She didn't say a single word to Haku or Siarvon, just up and left. Aria couldn't stay there though, she couldn't be held as a prisoner. She was no slave, nobody could tell her whether she could leave or not. She wanted to be on friendly terms, not hard feelings but, there was that part that wanted to tear someone to pieces. So that's why she was gone, to calm herself down, to get it all out. She went through multiple fights, one after another, winning a few and losing a few. She needed to win, needed to lose, wanted to have that power and pain, it was the only thing that would help.

?My friends would think I'm silly for it.? Sh would chuckle to herself with a small shake of her head. Her body had a few marks on it from a fight she had a few hours ago, her shoulder and side bruised, a few cuts on her face that wouldn't leave permanent scarring, some on her legs and a bite mark on her shoulder.

She lifted her head to look up at the moon, she would leave once she was less sore, go find her friends and apologize for leaving. Explain what had happened.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"