Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-24-2023, 02:05 AM
I can't destroy what isn't there
When she got back to her paws, the Warlord didn’t help her. She had not had the respect of body autonomy in so long. He would not reach for her now without her permission. They started walking again. A little more slowly this time, and he walked side by side with her. Listening as she spoke of her mother. Who was kind, but unskilled.

“If there was any trade you could learn, what would it be?” He asked, and then spoke again before she could answer. “Aside from fighting. That one is mandatory. The Wolves of the Armada learn to defend themselves.” He gave her a look. He intended for her to learn how to defend herself. From outside threats. From the Warlord himself, if he ever fell off the deep end again. The scent of her had driven him there today, and while he wanted to think something had grown between them. He did not know if something might change between them again.

They were almost at the Armada now. The familiar caves of the Col opening up before them. The scent of the pack reached them, and they crossed the border. “Welcome to the Armada. If you can manage the walk, I’ll show you First Light Point first. It’s my favourite spot” and the best place to show her the entirety of the Armada.

"Speech"