size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
01-24-2023, 02:16 AM

After only a few moments of patiently waiting Venom's soft tones moved his way. A small smile slipped across his lips as the inky male quietly padded towards the den. Incubus popped his head in first, taking very hesitant steps. Pale eyes lit up as he took in the scene. Venom laid with four, seemingly knocked out, pups sprawled before her. That smile grew as he eyes flicked to her own and more hushed tones left his lips. "They are precious." He moved closer, deciding to lay down near the mouth of the den, angling his head towards Venom so they didn't have to whisper yell across a sea of younglings.

After he settled in his eyes moved to the pups once again, taking in each one and their unique characteristics. Some were pale like a Klein others bore the dark slate of their Father, one stuck out with a more earthy brown coat. He wondered if that came from a grandparent along the way. Brown was not Klein attribute, that's for sure.

The picture made Incubus think of what his own litter may look like one day. He hoped to have the chance to experience a fleet of his own sleeping bambinos one day. But, he was here to discuss a more tangible future. "I'd like to discuss my future here in Ashen." Pink and blue eyes swept to the Empress as he continued on. "I believe I am ready to take on some responsibility...." A pause. "Would you be opposed to me challenging for rank?" It would do no good to discuss anything further without first ensuring his pursuit was unwelcomed.

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the dark between the stars Cryer's Ravine 03:38 PM, 01-21-2023 03:35 AM, 02-13-2024