build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
01-24-2023, 08:06 AM
You should see me in a crown;
Watch me make 'em bow, one by one!

The red of his coat was captivating, but perhaps it was because he reminded her of another. Either way, she listened when he spoke and kept her manners, not wishing to provoke anything he wasn't sharing. She could use a good fight, but the male seemed beat up enough, and the way he spoke said it did some internal damage as well. Perhaps he was already maddened by genetics or life, whatever it was had scored deep enough in his mind that he identified with her song. He spoke of owning the ship once, and Lurid could recall a time when she had coveted the ship in her younger years...with Alastor. Perhaps, he had held the ship then, but now it was open to all and she had taken it as her own. "I have time to kill..." She answered, "I intend to make this ship my own someday. I like it here, the cold bites like my homeland." He asked for her name, to which she could only smile. "Does the listener have a name? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." Her tail waved playfully, to show she was only teasing him. Of course, she had a name, but not everyone got to know it so easily.

Word count: 211 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Sorry it's so short.
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!