size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
01-25-2023, 04:34 AM
Their meeting was over and Cináed had officially been welcomed into Valta as its newest member! Her handsome hobo was now no longer homeless and instead was her roommate! Already Satira was planning on how she would rearrange her den—sorry, their den—once they got back to give him some space for his meager belongings. It wasn't much, but Tira knew the importance simply having a home to call his own could impact one's mental health. First, she supposed she should give him a basic tour of the lands so he knew where everything was, then she could show him to their dwelling at the top of the Sunset Falls. Although thanks to her incessant heat, Tira was already eagerly looking forward to getting Ciná back home so she could more intimately introduce him to their expansive bed. The little wolf-dog turned a smug smile up to the giant ruby and onyx dire wolf at her side, waiting until Kotori had gotten far enough away before she gave his thigh a cheeky smack with her fluffy tail, leaving little to the imagination of what she had in mind for him.

"Well, shall I show you around your new home?" the sable-furred fae offered, rising to her paws to begin to trek around Valta's lands. Before they could begin in proper, however, Ciná stopped her with one large paw to her petite shoulder, and when she turned a confused glance up his way she saw the look of concern painting Cináed's face. He was no longer smiling, no longer his confident and laidback self. It looked like something had really rattled him. Ciná demanded to know how she knew it was Ignis he had maimed, and Tira's head which had been cocked into a curious tilt straightened up again, her folded ears bobbing gently with the movement. Ah, so that's what had him so spooked! A knowing smirk crossed Tira's lips while she lifted a tiny speckled paw to pat his paw still holding onto her shoulder. "Ciná, you might be fucking my brains out on the regular now, but that doesn't mean I'm brainless. I'm a clever girl."

Satira wouldn't keep Ciná waiting for his answer, and she began to explain her cryptic response. "Back at the Hot Springs, you mentioned you'd lost your first pack because your father dissolved the pack. Well, up until Fenmyre, only two packs have disbanded: Abaven and Incendium. And I know you weren't a part of Abaven, which means you were an Incendium wolf, and your father was the alpha." Tira didn't think she needed to explain how she'd reached her correct conclusions any further, but she also knew Cináed wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed when he wasn't thinking clearly. "All it took was a bit of putting the pieces together. Ignis was the alpha of Incendium. He let the pack fall. That means Ignis is your idiot father who lost his pack. It also means he's the one you fought and maimed down in Auster. It's really all elementary, my dear Cináed!"

An airy giggle escaped the little hybrid girl, her fluffy curled tail wagging behind her as she enjoyed the moment of blowing Ciná's mind with her sleuthing skills. "Ignis also hasn't exactly been subtle about being in the pirates since he showed up and started a brawl at a public pack challenge, so it was easy to suss out that you maimed a pirate." Her smirk grew into a proper, toothy grin as she smiled up at the dire brute, giving him a playful toss of her head to bounce her floppy ears and shoot him a sly wink. "Aww, don't look so scared, Cinny! You should really be thanking me for being so clever! I just bought you a whole lotta credibility with Kotori and my family without outing you." Tira waited a moment, then waved a paw in front of her, gesturing to Ciná to speak. "This is the part where you say 'Thank you for making me look good in front of your powerful alpha uncle, Tira'. Or are manners not a language Praetors understand?"

"Cináed & Satira"