Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-19-2013, 10:51 AM

Her name being spoken by another caused the woman to jump, her head swinging around, green orbs falling upon that familiar face. Siarvon. Knowing it was him sent chills down her spine, a shyness suddenly coming upon her, head slightly lowering as he approached. Aria first thought she could handle the look she would be given, but it felt ten times heavier now, even more guilty. His touch didn't help either, her eyes closing as his deep voice spoke again, asking what happened to her and that he missed her. "I've missed you too." She whispered into his ear, gently pressing her nose into his neck.

"I'm sorry Sar, I wanted to tell you but I had to leave." She apologized, pulling away to look into his gaze. Would he think her weak for her decision in leaving under those circumstances? No, he old friend wouldn't think of her that way. But what if she told him about it, would he still stay where he is, or join her. No, she didn't want to drag him into unnecessary trouble, be stuck where she was. It was the reason she had left in the first place.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"