An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterPride - Demisexual
01-25-2023, 08:00 PM

With no objections to her plan, Gwynevere got to work alongside Blue and Ash, the three of them gradually moving down along the fence line with sanding stones, working over the surface of the wood wherever it had gotten rough and splintery. She also made a point of marking whichever slats seemed to be too rough to salvage so that they could double back and swap them out with fresh ones where needed. It wasn't difficult work, by any means, but it was a bit time consuming so she was glad that she brought Ash along for the task. It was going to go much faster with an extra set of paws to help out and wouldn't feel as long either with the added company. She most certainly wasn't the most talkative or social out of their siblings so she didn't immediately launch into any kind of conversation, but she also wasn't all that opposed to working quietly either if Ash preferred it that way.

Luckily, Ash made the decision for them as she posed a question about Ysmir. Gwyn's ears perked at the question and she glanced over toward Ash with a shy grin before looking back to her paws to follow where she was sanding. "Yeah," she confirmed with a little chuckle. "We've known each other for quite a while, but he just moved in with me couple of seasons ago." The smile she wore when she was talking about the quiet man was noticeable even though she had a hard time picking out what exactly to say. It was hard to express the kind of feelings she had for Ysmir and in the end she finally just added, "He helped me through some really rough patches and he makes me really happy." That felt like it summed their relationship up fairly well, even if that was a very over simplified version of the events that got them to this point.

"Gwynevere Carpathius"