An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
01-25-2023, 09:37 PM

Manea listened as Bellamy described her concerns over any lasting effects on the cub she had taken in, pointing blame at the familiar name of Ignis Preator. Manea gave a hum of agreement and nodded as the fellow alpha went on, pointing out how the red, scarred man wasn't to be trusted. "Indeed," she replied with a bit of a frown. "I'm fairly familiar with him and the pirates he runs with," she admitted. She didn't want to lay out all of her cards too quickly, but this was one topic they clearly had some common ground over. "You certainly don't need to tell me twice. There is no love for him or his compatriots here." They didn't linger on the topic long, but it was good to know at least where she could share common enemies.

Their conversation then shifted back to what felt like the actual reason for Bellamy's visit as the black and cream woman brought up the relationship between their two packs, stating how she hoped for an alliance or at least a friendly relationship between the two. Manea nodded occasionally as she listened to Bellamy's pitch of sorts, not finding anything disagreeable with the idea of allowing their pups to train together once they were a bit older and appreciating the offer of sending her daughter to help with any needs they might have with healing and the following offer of extra fangs should they ever need them. Manea smiled softly and gave a small, appreciative dip of her head in response as she replied, "I think I can easily agree to friendly terms between our packs. I only hesitate to agree to an alliance so quickly because of the fact that I already hold a few standing alliances with other packs and I both wouldn't want to have conflicting relations with one of them nor do I want to spread my pack too thin in who we offer our assistance to. But, perhaps with time and as our families get to know one another better we can revisit the idea in the future."

She thought for a moment and then added, "I do think that getting our pups together to train in the near future is a good idea. Perhaps sometime in the spring when travel would be more pleasant we can find a place between our two packs to meet. Also, Elysium is due for another festival in the next season or two so I do hope that you and your family will join us for the event. I'll send one of my ravens to let you know when it will be once my daughters have a chance to do more planning. Also, if you ever find yourself in need of any metals, gemstones, or pelts, we are very much open for trade." At least she felt like she could make some kind of arrangement to make Bellamy's visit feel productive. She liked the other woman quite a bit, she simply needed to know more of her and her family before she agreed to an alliance.

"Manea Mendacium"