gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022
01-27-2023, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2023, 10:52 AM by Rheum. Edited 1 time in total.)

Rheum's own tag wagged happily as Deluge introduced herself. "I'm Rheum," she chirped back as she watched the patchwork girl stick her nose to the sand. "What're you doin'?" The girl asked as she followed Deluge toward the high tide line. "You lookin' for somethin' particular?" The second question came quickly as she dodged out of the way of the flying sand. Her brow furrowed as her head tilted to the side. "What in the world..." Rheum whispered under her breath as she came up to Deluge's side. While she too was familiar with sandy and watery places as the bay down by home was often a place for her to visit, she hadn't ever seen a land bridge before. "Did ya come from the other side?" She asked even though she wasn't sure if Deluge heard her. "Are ya lookin' for shells?" So many questions, so many answers, she wondered if Deluge would answer. "I was hopin' to find some cool shells here," Rheum added on finally as she moved to dig her own paws into the warm sand in hopes of finding a shell.

Explore the Bifrost 3/3