Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-28-2023, 07:22 PM
I can't destroy what isn't there
The Warlord nodded his head thoughtfully. He and Adelina would have a lot of discovery and adjustments to make. He would have to come to terms with the knowledge that he had let someone into the pack who was a part of the band that had caused his family so much pain. There was only one other wolf in the Armada who might recognise their scent in her. Azure. He would cross that bridge when he got to it.

As they stepped over the border of the Armada, he paused, and then looked back at Adelina. “I’m going to place my scent on you, to ensure no one here gives you any grief.” He warned her. Trespassers were treated with extreme prejudice in the Armada. That said, he leaned over and rubbed his head along her neck. Spreading the scent of Warlord and Armada across her. Brushing his side against hers for a moment, before stepping back and giving her space.

“This way” He said, as he led her through the first cave, and into the heart of the pack. Nodding his head to the wolf on guard as they passed through. “This is the main area of the Armada.” he explained as they walked back into sunlight. The open space between the mountains spread out before them. The Obelisk stood out the most, as well as numerous cave entrances and a large fire pit.

"Speech"