gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
01-28-2023, 08:56 PM

Thyri had regard and faith in the Gods but was definitely not as pious as some of her other family members. Though, when around those that were she did try to make an effort. Perhaps it was some sort of guilt or just the need to appease her elders. Nevertheless she would not forsake her religion, the babe was merely young with more interest in the physical realm.

Two answers came from the elder Trygg's mouth and Thyri raised a brow, "I found Víðarr not too long ago. He was further West, within the depths of the desert." Perhaps it really was a blessing from the Gods that Thyri met Iðunn on this day. To pass along the message leading to her cousins reuniting. "He spoke of joining a pack named Ethyria in the West. I've not made my mind up if I wish to follow yet." The younger babe furrowed her brow, "I am not in favor of the sand." Perhaps it was a childish reason to not join the pack but it was her truth.

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]