size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
01-29-2023, 03:52 AM

Venom stated how proud she was of her brood and Inc offered a small nod in response. "As you should be." A genuinely soft smile stained his lips as his eyes swept over the sea of young Kleins. He was glad to be here, in Ashen, to have a chance to watch the little Prince and Princesses grow up. Perhaps he'd even have the opportunity to train a few of them for battle or even go on some exploration outings. Incubus would be more then willing to be there for the younglings as he was a more then proud Uncle.

Incubus led their conversation down the path of business. He was glad to hear she did not have any qualms with his aspirations. That meant that he'd done enough to prove himself to the Empress. Which had been his mission in these last two seasons. The smile on his lips grew for a moment before waning slightly as her next set of vocals hit his ears. This was an important decision. Where did Incubus see himself? The male took a moment before replying, "I see myself as a Samurai. Most of my time here in Ashen has been spent either patrolling or participating in battle training. I know these lands already like the backs of my paws and I'd like to dedicate myself to their defense." Samurai was a good fit for Incubus and the next step up from his current rank. "Is that where you see me?" It is easy to look inwardly but what did Venom see from the outside? Did she have different plans for Inc?

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the dark between the stars Cryer's Ravine 03:38 PM, 01-21-2023 03:35 AM, 02-13-2024