gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
01-29-2023, 05:39 PM

The man rose and towered over her, offering little in the way of friendliness or reassurance. Well, if he was going to be like that... Injured or no, Isa wasn't one to back down easily. She'd lived long enough and had gone through too much shit to be cowed, no matter her opponents size. Though it pained her, Isa pushed her body to a seated position, then to a standing one. She felt as though she might pass out from the pain, but she was a stubborn one, and so she remained standing, her blue gaze burning into the equally blue gaze of the giant dire.

His words held threats and Isa's gaze narrowed slightly. "Supplies that any good healer can easily replenish," she pointed out. "And you're right, I will be spending a lot of time here as I am an honorable woman. In my culture, we repay our debts." Isa was considered high born, her parents holding high positions within their pack. Honor and duty were hammered into her from an early age. She would repay her debt whether he liked it or not.

"So, Sirius Fatalis," Isa began. "Since I am to apparently be such a burden to you, what do you wish of such a broken, invalid?" As if proving her point, the fae's hind legs gave out and she sat down hard, her brow furrowing to denote her pained state, but she made no peep otherwise.

"Isa"