gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
01-29-2023, 07:21 PM

Why was he so damned grating? He was haughty and entitled and so terribly annoying. He got under her skin though she did her best not to show it. He wasn't as good at that, however. She knew that she was pushing his buttons because he was reacting just as she imagined he would. Life's little pleasures...

Sirius snapped at her about making him wait and, as he stalked out of the den again, she sighed and rolled her eyes. The man was acting like a child that wasn't getting his way. How old was he anyway? When her stretches were done, she made her way outside. He told her that he was going to test her usefulness and Isa arched a pale brow. Sirius then asked if she was able to fight and the woman wouldn't lie. A cobalt shoulder pulled up in a mild shrug. "A little, but I'm no seasoned warrior. That's not where my skill set lays."

As she spoke to him, she realized that he was still scowling. Lifting one paw, she motioned to the massive mans face. "You're going to get wrinkles if you keep looking at me like that." It would be a pity to ruin a handsome face. Yes, Sirius was quite handsome, but his disposition made him ugly.

"Isa"