gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes
01-29-2023, 11:35 PM

The week that followed Terra being brought into Elysium lands is a haze of drugs and pain. She remembers a slate and cream shoving a concoction down her throat when she had awaken screaming from the pain of her leg being set. She remembers Lotus had been there and, as tears of pain slipped past her dark eyelids, the girl had shoved herself as deep into his side as she could before giving herself up the darkness. After that, the earthen toned girl remembers that there were a few times that she woke up, drugged, uncertain, and fearful and, each time, Lotus had been there. Now, with a week of pain management and time for her cracked ribs time to heal, the girl is feeling… slightly better.

Today, she lays propped up against Lotus, drifting in between sleep and restless wakefulness when the purple Matriarch appears. Groggily, Terra blinks her eyes open while attempting to shift away from the large form of Lotus so that she may sit up. Cracked ribs protest at the movement and, after several moments, a soft whimper escapes before she gives up her attempts and remains laying down. At the woman’s words, the girl softly says, “Much better than I was a week ago.” A chuckle bubbles up but is cut short as the movement jars her healing ribs and causes her to wince.

Giving a small sigh, she looks to the woman and softly says, “I owe you my life. I… can’t thank you enough.” Dipping her head in respect, Terra knows just how woefully inadequate her words are at expressing the sheer amount of gratitude that she feels at the help and care Manea and her pack has offered them. She also knows that both of them will remain in the pack to help if she will allow it.

"Terra Qilaq"

Lotus is allowed in any of Terra's threads, regardless of tag